Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Young blood helps repair fractured bones of ageing mice
- Tunable liquid-metal antennas
- Robotic arm precisely controlled by thought
- Robots master skills with ‘deep learning’ technique
- Galaxy S6 sales are a total disaster for Samsung
- NSA hijacked Google Play to install spyware
- Google Fiber customers get automatic fines for piracy
- Forget Apple Cars, Samsung just patented a robot battle suit
- Tesla’s new Gigafactory near reno captured in HD by drone
- What does your Facebook status says about YOU
- Iron levels in brain predict when people will get Alzheimer’s
- Canadian Piracy Rates Plummet as Industry Points to Effectiveness of Copyright Notice-and-Notice System
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware