Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Dark energy could signal collapse of the universe
- Could we get to Mars in 39 DAYS? Nasa selects companies to develop super fast deep-space engine
- Don’t believe in belief
- Facebook unveils new Silicon Valley office in Menlo Park
- Delphi completes first coast-to-coast automated drive
- ‘Google Maps’ for the body
- Researchers build brain-machine interface to control prosthetic hand
- A ‘Wikipedia’ for neurons
- AI interns: Software already taking jobs from humans
- Is this ET? Mystery of strange radio bursts from space
- IBM Creates The Super Digital Crystal Ball
- Yale University study shows important smartphone metals running out
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware