Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Toothbrush to check your DNA for onset of diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer’s
- Studies Link Social Anxiety To High IQs, Empathetic Ability, & Sentinel Intelligence
- The Furniture Farmer – Modern Farmer
- Take a Tour of the New 3ds Max 2016
- The Crew – Launch Trailer
- Should sitting desks be banned in classrooms? Children pay more attention to lessons when standing, claims study
- Tax cuts for top earners fail because the theory is broken
- 3D printing is so last year: We’re onto 4D printing now
- AMD Arctic Islands GPU family to be based on 14nm FinFET process
- Police can now tell identical twins apart – just melt their DNA
- Chelyabinsk-like fireball may have made Paul the Apostle convert
- DNP capsules are made from chemicals used in war weapons and pesticides
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware