Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Major drug company to market implantable microchips that deliver drugs inside the body
- Play the online game that claims to help you shed 0.7kg in ONE WEEK
- Brain scans reveal anxious parents are more likely to have nervous and depressed children
- Study finds dramatic differences in the way we age
- Elon Musk spends $10 million on new projects to control AI
- GoPro reveals new $400 mini camera it claims can record HD video anywhere – and even capture audio underwater
- CityLab shows how electric cars can be WORSE for the environment than gas-guzzling vehicles
- Tetris blocks traumatic flashbacks even after the memory is fixed
- Modified mosquitoes begin blitz on dengue in Brazilian city
- LG’s New Displays Will Make Laptops Slimmer And Lighter
- Samsung cranks SSDs to 2TB with the 850 Pro and EVO
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware