Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Scaun gaming MWE Lab Emperor 1510 – 33.204,88 RON
- A ‘breakthrough’ in rechargeable batteries for electronic devices and electric vehicles
- Intel Abandoning Silicon With 7nm and Beyond – Silicon Alternatives Coming By 2020
- Samsung Electronics Starts Mass Producing The Industry’s First 128GB Universal Flash Storage, Almost Certainly Galaxy S6-Bound
- Daydreaming is GOOD for you as it can boost your brainpower
- Regular meals and an early bedtime can prevent mental illnes
- Google DeepMind AI outplays humans at video games
- First human head transplant could happen in two years
- Indians lose billions of life years to air pollution
- Men have hands amputated and replaced with bionic ones
- Brain makes decisions with same method used to break WW2 Enigma code
- KT, Samsung And Qualcomm Will Demonstrate 600Mbps LTE-H Technology
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware