For starters, we do know that the Samsung 55-inch OLED TV will boast of a contrast ratio of 150,000:1 and a 124% color gamut on NTSC standards, sporting a brightness level of 150cd/m2 alongside an all-white signal, not to mention having a peak brightness of 600cd/m2. It also comes with a response speed that is 0.001 second or faster, while the entire OLED TV measures just 1.6mm thick (or should we say thin?), tipping the scales at a featherweight 3.5kg. Dang, this means the entire TV might weigh less than some of the heavy duty desktop replacement notebooks out there!
Love your smartphone but miss the feel of a real keyboard? Now you can have both, thanks to a new tactile touchscreen that morphs to create physical buttons.
Developed by Californian firm Tactus Technology, the new screen contains a tiny layer of fluid that deforms it to produce buttons of a given height, size and firmness. They act just like a regular keyboard, but disappear back into the screen when no longer needed.
- Why the 5:2 diet works: Study shows ‘feast and famine’ DOES help you live longer
- Single gene that made us more intelligent than chimps is identified for the first time
- Scaun gaming MWE Lab Emperor 1510 – 33.204,88 RON
- A ‘breakthrough’ in rechargeable batteries for electronic devices and electric vehicles
- Intel Abandoning Silicon With 7nm and Beyond – Silicon Alternatives Coming By 2020
- Samsung Electronics Starts Mass Producing The Industry’s First 128GB Universal Flash Storage, Almost Certainly Galaxy S6-Bound
- Daydreaming is GOOD for you as it can boost your brainpower
- Regular meals and an early bedtime can prevent mental illnes
- Google DeepMind AI outplays humans at video games
- First human head transplant could happen in two years
- Indians lose billions of life years to air pollution
- Men have hands amputated and replaced with bionic ones
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware