For starters, we do know that the Samsung 55-inch OLED TV will boast of a contrast ratio of 150,000:1 and a 124% color gamut on NTSC standards, sporting a brightness level of 150cd/m2 alongside an all-white signal, not to mention having a peak brightness of 600cd/m2. It also comes with a response speed that is 0.001 second or faster, while the entire OLED TV measures just 1.6mm thick (or should we say thin?), tipping the scales at a featherweight 3.5kg. Dang, this means the entire TV might weigh less than some of the heavy duty desktop replacement notebooks out there!
Love your smartphone but miss the feel of a real keyboard? Now you can have both, thanks to a new tactile touchscreen that morphs to create physical buttons.
Developed by Californian firm Tactus Technology, the new screen contains a tiny layer of fluid that deforms it to produce buttons of a given height, size and firmness. They act just like a regular keyboard, but disappear back into the screen when no longer needed.
- Cortana Correctly Predicts Eurovision Contest Winners
- Young blood helps repair fractured bones of ageing mice
- Tunable liquid-metal antennas
- Robotic arm precisely controlled by thought
- Robots master skills with ‘deep learning’ technique
- Galaxy S6 sales are a total disaster for Samsung
- NSA hijacked Google Play to install spyware
- Google Fiber customers get automatic fines for piracy
- Forget Apple Cars, Samsung just patented a robot battle suit
- Tesla’s new Gigafactory near reno captured in HD by drone
- What does your Facebook status says about YOU
- Iron levels in brain predict when people will get Alzheimer’s
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware