Siri knows which is the best phone ever, and its not the iPhone
This is rather hilarious, but it seems Windows Phone’s off the chart customer satisfaction scores have finally started to penetrate even Apple’s greatest fan, with Siri answering rather truthfully that the best cellphone ever is of course the Cyan Nokia Lumia 900 (what else?)
Of course this answer was not programmed in by Steve Jobs, but is the result of the excellent analytical engine Wolfram Alpha, and appears pretty genuine, as can be seen here.
No comments yet.
- Scientists Confirm ‘Impossible’ EM Drive Propulsion
- Nasa’s ‘impossible’ EMDrive propulsion DOES work
- Google tried to buy veggie burger start-up Impossible Foods for $300 MILLION
- Motorola’s Moto X Play is all about battery life
- Moto X Style packs a 21-MP camera, Snapdragon 808 power
- Intel, Micron introduce revolutionary 3D XPoint memory
- Qualcomm masters wireless charging on smartphones with metal exteriors
- Daimler say self-driving trucks are just TWO years away
- Nasa completes review of Space Launch System to send humans to Mars
- Does semen control a woman’s genes, hormones and fertility?
- In big move, Accenture will get rid of annual performance reviews and rankings
- US Army firessmart anti-DRONE shells that can bring down UAVS
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware