Samsung unveils 55-inch OLED TV
Samsung plans to continue its TV innovation by becoming the first to offer a “big-screen” TV with OLED technology.
OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology allows for a display to provide crisper pictures, it uses less power, and it is incredibly thin. Picture the slimmed HDTV you’ve seen at Best Buy and imagine a TV that’s even thinner than that.
No comments yet.
- Photosynthesis hack needed to feed the world by 2050
- Could SACCHARIN help beat Cancer? Researchers say it could inhibit cell growth
- Black holes cause BLASTS in the cores of galaxies
- 100 times more likely to get ill after from unpasteurised dairy, claims study
- Meet Jibo, a Social Robot for the Home
- The Magic at NVIDIA’s GTC is in ECS
- Why carbon-nanotube fibers make ideal implantable brain electrodes
- Facebook reveals its internet providing drones will be as large as a 737
- Fancy Becoming a Superhuman? Get Night Vision Injected In Your Eyeballs
- Simple as a sea slug: Maps of mollusc neurons suggest brains are not as complex as first thought – including our own
- Should we thank god for civilisation?
- Galaxy smash-ups show dark matter wants to be alone
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware