Samsung unveils 55-inch OLED TV
Samsung plans to continue its TV innovation by becoming the first to offer a “big-screen” TV with OLED technology.
OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology allows for a display to provide crisper pictures, it uses less power, and it is incredibly thin. Picture the slimmed HDTV you’ve seen at Best Buy and imagine a TV that’s even thinner than that.
No comments yet.
- Stunning visuals of India- Proyog: From the birthplace of Yoga
- Google’s artificial intelligence programme which they have TAUGHT to recognise image
- Long-term memories in mice are maintained by prion-like proteins
- This is how the universe will end: not with a bang but a rip
- A solar-energy storage cell that works at night
- See the Technology Behind a Mesmerizing, Faster 3-D Printing Process
- Gene therapy works in cystic fibrosis for the first time
- How memories are REALLY made: Scientists see neurons change
- Aliens do exist and they look like HUMANS, claims Cambridge biologist
- Want tall, smart children? Find an exotic stranger
- Antibody wipeout found to relieve chronic fatigue syndrome
- Wait, some stem cells use nanotubes to communicate with other cells? Seriously?
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware