Red meat consumption linked to early death
A single daily serving, about the size of a deck of cards, appeared to raise the risk of death by 13 percent; a daily serving of processed meat, such as a single hot dog or two slices of bacon, upped the risk of death by 20 percent.
No comments yet.
- Motorola’s Moto X Play is all about battery life
- Moto X Style packs a 21-MP camera, Snapdragon 808 power
- Intel, Micron introduce revolutionary 3D XPoint memory
- Qualcomm masters wireless charging on smartphones with metal exteriors
- Daimler say self-driving trucks are just TWO years away
- Nasa completes review of Space Launch System to send humans to Mars
- Does semen control a woman’s genes, hormones and fertility?
- In big move, Accenture will get rid of annual performance reviews and rankings
- US Army firessmart anti-DRONE shells that can bring down UAVS
- The OnePlus 2 Is Official, Coming August 11th With 64GB Of Storage And 4GB Of RAM For $389 And 16GB/3GB For $329
- Google teams up with Ancestry.com to defeat ageing with probe into DNA
- Voyeur uses drone to spy on nudists in Dorset
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware