Red meat consumption linked to early death
A single daily serving, about the size of a deck of cards, appeared to raise the risk of death by 13 percent; a daily serving of processed meat, such as a single hot dog or two slices of bacon, upped the risk of death by 20 percent.
No comments yet.
- See the Technology Behind a Mesmerizing, Faster 3-D Printing Process
- Gene therapy works in cystic fibrosis for the first time
- How memories are REALLY made: Scientists see neurons change
- Aliens do exist and they look like HUMANS, claims Cambridge biologist
- Want tall, smart children? Find an exotic stranger
- Antibody wipeout found to relieve chronic fatigue syndrome
- Wait, some stem cells use nanotubes to communicate with other cells? Seriously?
- Physicists launch fight to make data more important than theory
- Hi-tech contacts that do LOTS more than help you see
- WW2 bomb shelters beneath London become world’s first underground farm
- Why a dose of country air is good for you
- See what happens when you ask Siri to divide zero by zero
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware