Armen Mulkidjanian at the University of Osnabrück in Germany says there is a fundamental problem with the ocean floor hypothesis: salt. The cytoplasm found inside all cells contains much more potassium than sodium. Mulkidjanian thinks that chemistry reflects the chemistry of the water life first appeared in, yet salty seawater is sodium-rich and potassium-poor.
“The ancient sea contained the wrong balance of sodium and potassium for the origin of cells,” says Mulkidjanian. Now, after extensive field studies, he claims to have found the one place on Earth where that balance is right: in the thermal springs of Kamchatka in far-east Siberia. Mulkidjanian found that puddles condensing from the hydrothermal vapour at Siberia’s Mutnovsky thermal springs are potassium-rich, just like cell cytoplasm
To solve a mystery, sometimes a great detective need only study the clues in front of him. Like Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot and Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes, Tomomi Kiyomitsu used his keen powers of observation to solve a puzzle that had mystified researchers for years: in a cell undergoing mitotic cell division, what internal signals cause its chromosomes to align on a center axis?
Va prezentam nu un magnet, nu un adeziv si nici o banda velcro, ci suportul Grippy Pad. Printr-o minune a tehnologiei sau a modului de fabricatie (habar n-avem nici noi cum), acest suport va apuca orice, de la iPad pana la GPS sau o bricheta, monede etc.. Si nu va da drumul. Magie sau iubire intre obiecte? Nu vom sti niciodata. Cert este ca Grippy Pad este foarte puternic, functioneaza chiar si total cu capu`n jos! Pe piata sunt unele gadgeturi de acest gen, dar nu am vazut unul atat de puternic ca cel din fata!
“Samsung a prezentat, astăzi, în premieră europeană noua serie de televizoare Smart TV, cu LED şi Plasmă, care sunt echipate cu Smart Interaction, o platformă intuitivă bazată pe comenzile vocale, gestuale şi recunoaştere a feţei.”
- Is this ET? Mystery of strange radio bursts from space
- IBM Creates The Super Digital Crystal Ball
- Yale University study shows important smartphone metals running out
- Mobile phone battery life could one day be 10 YEARS thanks to super-efficient chip
- Asian solar spending helps drive renewable energy boom
- We must pull together to grasp consciousness
- Mortal Kombat X: All Fatalities and X-Rays So Far in 1080p 60fps
- Bugs breakthrough paves way for ‘super deodorant': Bacteria behind body odour finally identified meaning sprays that leave people smelling sweeter for longer could be on the way
- ‘Nanoneedles’ generate new blood vessels in mice, paving the way for new regenerative medicine
- Facebook says the world is an ILLUSION
- Graphene light bulbs to go on sale this year and should last 10% longer than LEDS
- The Earth is getting GREENER, researchers reveal
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware