Hurricane lets scientists watch evolution in action
Biologists who released lizards on several uninhabited islands in the Bahamas have been able to observe an evolutionary effect in action.
No comments yet.
- Daimler say self-driving trucks are just TWO years away
- Nasa completes review of Space Launch System to send humans to Mars
- Does semen control a woman’s genes, hormones and fertility?
- In big move, Accenture will get rid of annual performance reviews and rankings
- US Army firessmart anti-DRONE shells that can bring down UAVS
- The OnePlus 2 Is Official, Coming August 11th With 64GB Of Storage And 4GB Of RAM For $389 And 16GB/3GB For $329
- Google teams up with Ancestry.com to defeat ageing with probe into DNA
- Voyeur uses drone to spy on nudists in Dorset
- Sony Xperia C5 Ultra’s Bezel-Free Display Confirmed In Manual
- New Voicemail Transcription For Google Voice And Project Fi Reduces Errors By 49%
- Acer XB280HK 28-inch G-Sync Ultra HD Gaming Monitor Review
- AI software creates realistic handwriting by mimicking the brain
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware