If you’re reading this, you’re probably a PC gamer. You’ve probably invested a decent amount of money in a fast graphics card, a decent-sized monitor, and more cheap RAM than you probably needed. I’m willing to bet you’ve also played some of the latest shooters on that gaming rig of yours.
If my description fits you, then you must have realized that your PC can carry much bigger loads than the lightweight Modern Warfare engine and its ilk. The sad truth is that today’s games are developed with six-year-old consoles in mind, and they look the part, too. High-end gaming PCs are roughly an order of magnitude more powerful power than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Playing Modern Warfare 3 on the PC is a bit like taking a Ferrari to go grocery shopping; as flashy as it might look, the resources at hand are being woefully underused.
None of that should be news to you. The question is, what happens next?
New helicopter-style drones with 1.8 gigapixel colour cameras are being developed by the US Army.
- China is building the world’s biggest radio telescope
- Scientists Confirm ‘Impossible’ EM Drive Propulsion
- Nasa’s ‘impossible’ EMDrive propulsion DOES work
- Google tried to buy veggie burger start-up Impossible Foods for $300 MILLION
- Motorola’s Moto X Play is all about battery life
- Moto X Style packs a 21-MP camera, Snapdragon 808 power
- Intel, Micron introduce revolutionary 3D XPoint memory
- Qualcomm masters wireless charging on smartphones with metal exteriors
- Daimler say self-driving trucks are just TWO years away
- Nasa completes review of Space Launch System to send humans to Mars
- Does semen control a woman’s genes, hormones and fertility?
- In big move, Accenture will get rid of annual performance reviews and rankings
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware