If you’re reading this, you’re probably a PC gamer. You’ve probably invested a decent amount of money in a fast graphics card, a decent-sized monitor, and more cheap RAM than you probably needed. I’m willing to bet you’ve also played some of the latest shooters on that gaming rig of yours.
If my description fits you, then you must have realized that your PC can carry much bigger loads than the lightweight Modern Warfare engine and its ilk. The sad truth is that today’s games are developed with six-year-old consoles in mind, and they look the part, too. High-end gaming PCs are roughly an order of magnitude more powerful power than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Playing Modern Warfare 3 on the PC is a bit like taking a Ferrari to go grocery shopping; as flashy as it might look, the resources at hand are being woefully underused.
None of that should be news to you. The question is, what happens next?
New helicopter-style drones with 1.8 gigapixel colour cameras are being developed by the US Army.
- Televizor LED LG Smart TV 55EG960V Curbat Seria EG960V 138cm OLED 4K UHD 3D – 20.998,98 RON
- Tweaking your brain with magnets makes you LESS religious: Magnetic pulses increase non-spiritual reasoning, study claims
- Cortana Correctly Predicts Eurovision Contest Winners
- Young blood helps repair fractured bones of ageing mice
- Tunable liquid-metal antennas
- Robotic arm precisely controlled by thought
- Robots master skills with ‘deep learning’ technique
- Galaxy S6 sales are a total disaster for Samsung
- NSA hijacked Google Play to install spyware
- Google Fiber customers get automatic fines for piracy
- Forget Apple Cars, Samsung just patented a robot battle suit
- Tesla’s new Gigafactory near reno captured in HD by drone
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware