If you’re reading this, you’re probably a PC gamer. You’ve probably invested a decent amount of money in a fast graphics card, a decent-sized monitor, and more cheap RAM than you probably needed. I’m willing to bet you’ve also played some of the latest shooters on that gaming rig of yours.
If my description fits you, then you must have realized that your PC can carry much bigger loads than the lightweight Modern Warfare engine and its ilk. The sad truth is that today’s games are developed with six-year-old consoles in mind, and they look the part, too. High-end gaming PCs are roughly an order of magnitude more powerful power than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Playing Modern Warfare 3 on the PC is a bit like taking a Ferrari to go grocery shopping; as flashy as it might look, the resources at hand are being woefully underused.
None of that should be news to you. The question is, what happens next?
New helicopter-style drones with 1.8 gigapixel colour cameras are being developed by the US Army.
- Halo: Spartan Strike Announce
- Star Wars: Battlefront Trailer Is Out And It Is Amazing
- BB-8 droid from The Force Awakens rolls out on stage at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim
- Steering the epigenome to turn specific genes on
- How to get the entire immune system to attack cancer
- You should probably watch the new Star Wars trailer
- Could 50 galaxies be hiding advanced alien life? Infrared emissions suggest beings are using stars for energy, study claims
- Wind energy blows US emissions onto right track for 2025 target
- They’ve cracked it! Scans reveal what that popping sound is when someone clicks their knuckles
- Why 60 is the new middle age: Our longer, healthier lives means we aren’t classed as elderly until at least 70
- The battery powered rocket powerful enough to blast satellites into orbit
- You should be working out for more than an HOUR a day, claim scientists
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware