Qualcomm’s Mirasol Display Tech Ships In Kyobo E-reader
Wait, what? Mirasol? On a product? It’s true! Qualcomm’s fabeled display technology is finally being showcased on a shipping product, the Kyobo-branded e-reader. Unfortunately, it seems to be restricted to South Korea alone for the moment, but at least this serves as proof that Mirasol is more than just a figment of someone’s imagination. It’s designed specifically to be read and used outdoors, in bright sunlight, and the battery should last for “weeks” in typical usage.
No comments yet.
- How memories are REALLY made: Scientists see neurons change
- Aliens do exist and they look like HUMANS, claims Cambridge biologist
- Want tall, smart children? Find an exotic stranger
- Antibody wipeout found to relieve chronic fatigue syndrome
- Wait, some stem cells use nanotubes to communicate with other cells? Seriously?
- Physicists launch fight to make data more important than theory
- Hi-tech contacts that do LOTS more than help you see
- WW2 bomb shelters beneath London become world’s first underground farm
- Why a dose of country air is good for you
- See what happens when you ask Siri to divide zero by zero
- Mystery of the celestial sprites solved? Slow motion video reveals how gravity waves may be causing ‘alien’ light shows in Earth’s atmospher
- Aston Martin reveals $2.3m hi-tech ‘Vulcan’ hypercar
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware