Nvidia debuts Project Kal-El in Barcelona
“In addition to taking the wraps off Kal-El, the company offered a glimpse of its mobile (Tegra) road map, which includes projects Wayne, Logan, and Stark – each slated for launch in a “steady one-year cadenc
” over the next three years.
“You might well ask, what on earth can be done with the nearly 100x improvement in performance over Tegra 2 that Stark will provide in 2014?
“[Well], our customers and partners have already indicated that they’re confident they can use everything we give them,” said Rayfield. “
No comments yet.
- Why Kim Kardashian’s booty is so attractive: Men prefer women with curved spines as it suggests they are better at FORAGING for food
- A 21st century bicycle: Ford unveils a foldable electric bike with SAT-NAV and collision sensors
- Natural selection is replicated by swarm of artificially intelligent brains
- Find Out If Qualcomm’s Still Got It; Exynos 7420 vs Snapdragon 810 Benchmarks Analyzed
- ARM and Geomerics announce Enlighten 3 engine
- First ever photograph of light as a wave and a particle
- Audience N100 Chip Aims At Natural User Experience
- SanDisk’s latest microSD card has a whopping 200GB of storage
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Review
- Why the 5:2 diet works: Study shows ‘feast and famine’ DOES help you live longer
- Single gene that made us more intelligent than chimps is identified for the first time
- Scaun gaming MWE Lab Emperor 1510 – 33.204,88 RON
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware