Nvidia debuts Project Kal-El in Barcelona
“In addition to taking the wraps off Kal-El, the company offered a glimpse of its mobile (Tegra) road map, which includes projects Wayne, Logan, and Stark – each slated for launch in a “steady one-year cadenc
” over the next three years.
“You might well ask, what on earth can be done with the nearly 100x improvement in performance over Tegra 2 that Stark will provide in 2014?
“[Well], our customers and partners have already indicated that they’re confident they can use everything we give them,” said Rayfield. “
No comments yet.
- Stunning visuals of India- Proyog: From the birthplace of Yoga
- Google’s artificial intelligence programme which they have TAUGHT to recognise image
- Long-term memories in mice are maintained by prion-like proteins
- This is how the universe will end: not with a bang but a rip
- A solar-energy storage cell that works at night
- See the Technology Behind a Mesmerizing, Faster 3-D Printing Process
- Gene therapy works in cystic fibrosis for the first time
- How memories are REALLY made: Scientists see neurons change
- Aliens do exist and they look like HUMANS, claims Cambridge biologist
- Want tall, smart children? Find an exotic stranger
- Antibody wipeout found to relieve chronic fatigue syndrome
- Wait, some stem cells use nanotubes to communicate with other cells? Seriously?
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- Health – Brain
- IT Hardware