Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Sony, Panasonic cooking up 1TB optical discs
- MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptop Unveiled At CeBIT
- Lumus Wants To Bring Military-Grade Technology To Smart Glasses
- David Cameron unveils 5G internet deal with Germany at CeBIT 2014
- Rumble Fish – The virulent song
- Cassadee Pope – Wasting All These Tears
- Binge vs. Buzz: The Release Model of House of Cards vs. True Detective
- The breathtaking LIVE satellite footage of Earth so accurate you can watch cars in the street and planes taking off
- Button Press Delivers Instant Orgasm
- Soaring drug deaths turn focus on anti-overdose drug
- Boy Hears For First Time Thanks To Brain Implant
- The futuristic car inspired by TURTLES: Super-strong 3D printed design could take to the road in 10 years
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware