Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Electric currents applied to the brain can boost memory and treat strokes and Alzheimers
- How your SKIN is smarter than you think: Researchers find neurons can carry out advanced calculations to tell the brain exactly how we are being touched
- Samsung May Unveil ‘Quantum Dots’ TV At IFA
- The sports car that runs on SALTWATER: Vehicle goes from 0 to 60mph in 2.8 seconds – and has just been approved for EU roads
- Intel NUC 2.0 range includes two ‘Immersive Gaming’ models
- New Novartis Drug Effective in Treating Heart Failure
- What causes autism? Scientists discover people with the condition have too many brain ‘connections’
- Google’s fact-checking bots build vast knowledge bank
- Young blood to be used in ultimate rejuvenation trial
- Official Destiny – Launch Gameplay Trailer
- Could LIZARDS be the key to regrowing human limbs?
- Samsung PN51F8500 51-Inch Plasma TV Verdict
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware