Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Sorry chaps, your brains aren’t made for multi-tasking: But women are hard-wired to juggle jobs
- New app Be-Bound lets users access the internet anywhere in the world for FREE
- RF Safe-Stop disables a vehicle’s engine remotely using radio beams
- Eurocom Panther 5D – Notebook Review
- A Prosthetic Hand That Sends Feelings to Its Wearer
- Hubble traces subtle signals of water on hazy worlds
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- E Ink Introduces Fina E-Reader
- Motorola to start 3D-printing ‘modular’ mobiles that customers can put together like Lego
- Humans evolved after a female chimpanzee mated with a pig
- Goldfrapp – Annabel
- Red Meat Is Nature’s Multi-Vitamin, Says Study
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware