Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- Was the Gospel of St Luke ‘written’ by MARY, Jesus’ mother?
- An iPad Mini Case with Shape Shifting Buttons Will Make Typing on a Touch Screen Much Faster
- Astronomers discover first planet that could support ALIEN LIFE
- Cows wear BACKPACKS to capture methane emissions
- Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- Samsung’s 28” display serves up single-tile 4K at 60Hz for $800
- Notebook / Laptop MSI GT60 2OD 3K IPS Edition, Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Haswell, 16GB, 750GB + 3x 128 SSD RAID, GeForce GT 780M 4GB, Black – 9.745,73 RON
- Televizor LED LG Smart TV 65UB950V Seria UB950V 165cm argintiu 4K 3D – 15.998,98 RON
- Stem cells debacle: Obokata admits enhancing images
- Was life on Earth kickstarted by electricity on the sea floor?
- Virtuix Omni – Borderlands 2
- Watch_Dogs featuring NVIDIA Technologies
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware