Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa SoC is ready for mass production
With today’s advanced display technology transitioning toward ever higher and sharper resolutions, the Exynos 5 Octa is powerful enough to drive WQXGA (2560×1600) display, the best crystal-clear resolution currently available for mobile devices, enabling users to enjoy crisper video images on their premium smartphones and tablets,” said the rep.
“And by adopting e-MMC (embedded multimedia card) 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the new Exynos application processor boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that [facilitates] faster booting, web browsing and 3D game loading.”
Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa also incorporates a full HD 60fps (frame per second) video hardware codec engine for 1080p video recording and play-back, an embedded 13 mega-pixel 30fps image signal processor interface for high-quality camera functionality and 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth interface that enables full HD Wifi display.
No comments yet.
- DNA-testing for crime scene investigations will soon identify criminals in a matter of HOURS
- Solar Cells Cool Themselves To Increase Efficiency
- Making a great “mobile first” app, the right way
- Lenovo’s beast of a smartphone, the K920, to be announced August 5th, full specs now available
- ‘Epigenetic’ gene tweaks seem to trigger cancer
- Workout while you work: The $199 elliptical trainer designed to fit under your desk
- Atlast (literally)! Nasa to build the world’s most powerful telescope – and it could be our key to finding alien life
- Newegg takes pre-orders for Samsung’s first 3D Pro SSD
- A fly-inspired miniature microphone
- Only a TENTH of human DNA does something important – and the rest is just ‘junk’
- Primordial soup that spawned life 4 billion years ago is STILL in our cells, scientists claim
- Experts Say Autonomous Cars Are Unlikely to Master Urban Driving Anytime Soon
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware