Swedish engineers claim nanowire breakthrough in solar cell research
Researchers from Lund University in Sweden have successfully demonstrated how nanowires could potentially be used to pave the way for more efficient and cheaper solar cells.
“Our findings are the first to show that it really is possible to use nanowires to manufacture solar cells,” explained semiconductor physics researcher Magnus Borgström.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Sony KDL-55W905A
- Quantum dot displays make your TV brighter than eve
- Rise of the autistic workforce
- Ketamine may cure depression
- Italian offers cold fusion promise
- Alicia Douvall: I’ve had so much plastic surgery I can’t smile at my baby
- Mirasol lives, 1.5-inch display is coming ‘soon’
- Is pink lighting the future of farming?
- Google’s Conversational Search Blows Apple’s Siri Away
- IBM Watson Smartphone Apps Coming Soon
- Xbox One: All The Official Details
- B vitamins may slow the advance of Alzheimer’s
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware