A Bandwidth Breakthrough
Academic researchers have improved wireless bandwidth by an order of magnitude—not by adding base stations, tapping more spectrum, or cranking up transmitter wattage, but by using algebra to banish the network-clogging task of resending dropped packets.
Read more: A Bandwidth Breakthrough – Technology Review
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Sony KDL-55W905A
- Quantum dot displays make your TV brighter than eve
- Rise of the autistic workforce
- Ketamine may cure depression
- Italian offers cold fusion promise
- Alicia Douvall: I’ve had so much plastic surgery I can’t smile at my baby
- Mirasol lives, 1.5-inch display is coming ‘soon’
- Is pink lighting the future of farming?
- Google’s Conversational Search Blows Apple’s Siri Away
- IBM Watson Smartphone Apps Coming Soon
- Xbox One: All The Official Details
- B vitamins may slow the advance of Alzheimer’s
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware