For starters, we do know that the Samsung 55-inch OLED TV will boast of a contrast ratio of 150,000:1 and a 124% color gamut on NTSC standards, sporting a brightness level of 150cd/m2 alongside an all-white signal, not to mention having a peak brightness of 600cd/m2. It also comes with a response speed that is 0.001 second or faster, while the entire OLED TV measures just 1.6mm thick (or should we say thin?), tipping the scales at a featherweight 3.5kg. Dang, this means the entire TV might weigh less than some of the heavy duty desktop replacement notebooks out there!
Love your smartphone but miss the feel of a real keyboard? Now you can have both, thanks to a new tactile touchscreen that morphs to create physical buttons.
Developed by Californian firm Tactus Technology, the new screen contains a tiny layer of fluid that deforms it to produce buttons of a given height, size and firmness. They act just like a regular keyboard, but disappear back into the screen when no longer needed.
- Notebook / Laptop MSI GT60 2OD 3K IPS Edition, Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Haswell, 16GB, 750GB + 3x 128 SSD RAID, GeForce GT 780M 4GB, Black – 9.745,73 RON
- Televizor LED LG Smart TV 65UB950V Seria UB950V 165cm argintiu 4K 3D – 15.998,98 RON
- Stem cells debacle: Obokata admits enhancing images
- Was life on Earth kickstarted by electricity on the sea floor?
- Virtuix Omni – Borderlands 2
- Watch_Dogs featuring NVIDIA Technologies
- Google patents smart contact lens system with a CAMERA built in
- Google swoops in to beat Facebook in battle to buy Titan Aerospace
- Artificial blood to be tested on humans – and could be used in transfusions by 2035
- LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560×1440 Resolution
- Samsung 55H8000 Curved Full HD LED TV Review
- Televizor Interactiv Curbat LED Samsung 55H8000 – 12000 Lei
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware