For starters, we do know that the Samsung 55-inch OLED TV will boast of a contrast ratio of 150,000:1 and a 124% color gamut on NTSC standards, sporting a brightness level of 150cd/m2 alongside an all-white signal, not to mention having a peak brightness of 600cd/m2. It also comes with a response speed that is 0.001 second or faster, while the entire OLED TV measures just 1.6mm thick (or should we say thin?), tipping the scales at a featherweight 3.5kg. Dang, this means the entire TV might weigh less than some of the heavy duty desktop replacement notebooks out there!
Love your smartphone but miss the feel of a real keyboard? Now you can have both, thanks to a new tactile touchscreen that morphs to create physical buttons.
Developed by Californian firm Tactus Technology, the new screen contains a tiny layer of fluid that deforms it to produce buttons of a given height, size and firmness. They act just like a regular keyboard, but disappear back into the screen when no longer needed.
- Bending the light with a tiny chip
- The space ‘super vegetables’ that could boost your health and improve your vision
- Genghis Khan rose to power thanks to a period of wet and warm WEATHER
- Sony, Panasonic cooking up 1TB optical discs
- MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptop Unveiled At CeBIT
- Lumus Wants To Bring Military-Grade Technology To Smart Glasses
- David Cameron unveils 5G internet deal with Germany at CeBIT 2014
- Rumble Fish – The virulent song
- Cassadee Pope – Wasting All These Tears
- Binge vs. Buzz: The Release Model of House of Cards vs. True Detective
- The breathtaking LIVE satellite footage of Earth so accurate you can watch cars in the street and planes taking off
- Button Press Delivers Instant Orgasm
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware