For starters, we do know that the Samsung 55-inch OLED TV will boast of a contrast ratio of 150,000:1 and a 124% color gamut on NTSC standards, sporting a brightness level of 150cd/m2 alongside an all-white signal, not to mention having a peak brightness of 600cd/m2. It also comes with a response speed that is 0.001 second or faster, while the entire OLED TV measures just 1.6mm thick (or should we say thin?), tipping the scales at a featherweight 3.5kg. Dang, this means the entire TV might weigh less than some of the heavy duty desktop replacement notebooks out there!
Love your smartphone but miss the feel of a real keyboard? Now you can have both, thanks to a new tactile touchscreen that morphs to create physical buttons.
Developed by Californian firm Tactus Technology, the new screen contains a tiny layer of fluid that deforms it to produce buttons of a given height, size and firmness. They act just like a regular keyboard, but disappear back into the screen when no longer needed.
- ‘Parallel universes DO exist': Multiple versions of us are living in alternate worlds that interact with each other, theory claims
- Arachnophobia chopped out of a man’s brain
- Magic mushrooms create a ‘hyperconnected brain': Scans reveal how chemical triggers a spiritual experience by rearranging the mind
- Jamie T – Zombie
- The mindreading machine that can listen to the ‘voices in your head’
- The Solid State Drive Optimization Guide Rev. 2.1
- Nvidia GTX 970 Coil Whine Issue Raises Customer Concerns
- Everspin deal with Global Foundries may push MRAM chips to production faster
- Guzzling milk might boost your risk of breaking bones
- Tannus create the PUNCTURE-PROOF bike tyre
- zero-project: The little demon’s lullaby (HD 1080)
- CPU startup claims to achieve 3x IPC gains with VISC architecture
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware