Siri knows which is the best phone ever, and its not the iPhone
This is rather hilarious, but it seems Windows Phone’s off the chart customer satisfaction scores have finally started to penetrate even Apple’s greatest fan, with Siri answering rather truthfully that the best cellphone ever is of course the Cyan Nokia Lumia 900 (what else?)
Of course this answer was not programmed in by Steve Jobs, but is the result of the excellent analytical engine Wolfram Alpha, and appears pretty genuine, as can be seen here.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Sony KDL-55W905A
- Quantum dot displays make your TV brighter than eve
- Rise of the autistic workforce
- Ketamine may cure depression
- Italian offers cold fusion promise
- Alicia Douvall: I’ve had so much plastic surgery I can’t smile at my baby
- Mirasol lives, 1.5-inch display is coming ‘soon’
- Is pink lighting the future of farming?
- Google’s Conversational Search Blows Apple’s Siri Away
- IBM Watson Smartphone Apps Coming Soon
- Xbox One: All The Official Details
- B vitamins may slow the advance of Alzheimer’s
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware