Siri knows which is the best phone ever, and its not the iPhone
This is rather hilarious, but it seems Windows Phone’s off the chart customer satisfaction scores have finally started to penetrate even Apple’s greatest fan, with Siri answering rather truthfully that the best cellphone ever is of course the Cyan Nokia Lumia 900 (what else?)
Of course this answer was not programmed in by Steve Jobs, but is the result of the excellent analytical engine Wolfram Alpha, and appears pretty genuine, as can be seen here.
No comments yet.
- Was the Gospel of St Luke ‘written’ by MARY, Jesus’ mother?
- An iPad Mini Case with Shape Shifting Buttons Will Make Typing on a Touch Screen Much Faster
- Astronomers discover first planet that could support ALIEN LIFE
- Cows wear BACKPACKS to capture methane emissions
- Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- Samsung’s 28” display serves up single-tile 4K at 60Hz for $800
- Notebook / Laptop MSI GT60 2OD 3K IPS Edition, Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Haswell, 16GB, 750GB + 3x 128 SSD RAID, GeForce GT 780M 4GB, Black – 9.745,73 RON
- Televizor LED LG Smart TV 65UB950V Seria UB950V 165cm argintiu 4K 3D – 15.998,98 RON
- Stem cells debacle: Obokata admits enhancing images
- Was life on Earth kickstarted by electricity on the sea floor?
- Virtuix Omni – Borderlands 2
- Watch_Dogs featuring NVIDIA Technologies
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware