Siri knows which is the best phone ever, and its not the iPhone
This is rather hilarious, but it seems Windows Phone’s off the chart customer satisfaction scores have finally started to penetrate even Apple’s greatest fan, with Siri answering rather truthfully that the best cellphone ever is of course the Cyan Nokia Lumia 900 (what else?)
Of course this answer was not programmed in by Steve Jobs, but is the result of the excellent analytical engine Wolfram Alpha, and appears pretty genuine, as can be seen here.
No comments yet.
- Magic Leap raises $542m from Google and others for its ‘cinematic reality’ system
- Etchings on seven-faced Shigir Idol could ‘could hold a message to modern man’
- First HTC Nexus 9 hands-on video hits the web
- Paralysed fireman Darek Fidyka recovers thanks to UK research
- What Role Does Technology Play in Record Levels of Income Inequality?
- Lockheed Martin fusion reactor breakthrough announced
- Diet fast or diet slow, the same weight piles back on
- ‘Holy grail’ of lighting invented using LEDs that consume 85% less energy
- Not so dark after all! Dark matter particles may FINALLY have been found – and they are coming from the core of the SUN
- Could coconuts be the key to cleaner CARS? Fruit could store hydrogen to power next-generation vehicles
- Lighting cities with cheap, glaring LEDs is a dim move
- Stem cells improve vision enough for horse riding
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware