Samsung unveils 55-inch OLED TV
Samsung plans to continue its TV innovation by becoming the first to offer a “big-screen” TV with OLED technology.
OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology allows for a display to provide crisper pictures, it uses less power, and it is incredibly thin. Picture the slimmed HDTV you’ve seen at Best Buy and imagine a TV that’s even thinner than that.
No comments yet.
- Magic Leap raises $542m from Google and others for its ‘cinematic reality’ system
- Etchings on seven-faced Shigir Idol could ‘could hold a message to modern man’
- First HTC Nexus 9 hands-on video hits the web
- Paralysed fireman Darek Fidyka recovers thanks to UK research
- What Role Does Technology Play in Record Levels of Income Inequality?
- Lockheed Martin fusion reactor breakthrough announced
- Diet fast or diet slow, the same weight piles back on
- ‘Holy grail’ of lighting invented using LEDs that consume 85% less energy
- Not so dark after all! Dark matter particles may FINALLY have been found – and they are coming from the core of the SUN
- Could coconuts be the key to cleaner CARS? Fruit could store hydrogen to power next-generation vehicles
- Lighting cities with cheap, glaring LEDs is a dim move
- Stem cells improve vision enough for horse riding
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware