Samsung unveils 55-inch OLED TV
Samsung plans to continue its TV innovation by becoming the first to offer a “big-screen” TV with OLED technology.
OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology allows for a display to provide crisper pictures, it uses less power, and it is incredibly thin. Picture the slimmed HDTV you’ve seen at Best Buy and imagine a TV that’s even thinner than that.
No comments yet.
- Samsung SSD 840 EVO mSATA 1TB Review
- Grow a new brain: First steps to lab-made grey matter
- Afghanistan soldier given bionic arm he can control with his brain
- Human brains are hard-wired to enjoy the calm of the countryside – while cities make us confused, anxious and aggressiv
- ‘Rainbow Gravity’ theory suggests our universe has NO beginning and stretches out infinitely
- Hardwell feat. Matthew Koma – Dare You
- Freshwater polyp described as ‘effectively immortal’ by scientist
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Relapse of ‘cured’ men shows HIV is far from beaten
- The pen that lets doctors DRAW new bone tissues
- Houseplants ‘make workers 40% more productive and creative’
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware