Samsung unveils 55-inch OLED TV
Samsung plans to continue its TV innovation by becoming the first to offer a “big-screen” TV with OLED technology.
OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology allows for a display to provide crisper pictures, it uses less power, and it is incredibly thin. Picture the slimmed HDTV you’ve seen at Best Buy and imagine a TV that’s even thinner than that.
No comments yet.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in US confirmed by CDC
- Is the cure for acne lurking in our ARMPITS? Sweat-eating bacteria could help clear complexions
- Beer can make you SMARTER – but only if you drink 3,500 pints a day
- Swastika and rings among symbols etched into Khazakhstan landscape
- Facebook’s internet-providing drones could be in use by 2018
- Is this our earliest ancestor? Bizarre round 600-million-year-old fossils may be the remains of the world’s oldest creatures
- New breast cancer drug cocktail shows ‘unprecedented’ boost to patient’s lifespan
- Samsung Launches SD590C 27-Inch Curved LED Monitor |
- Ultra-low-energy-consuming transistors and circuits
- David Lanz / Kristin Amarie – All is Calm
- Jupiter Ascending – New Trailer
- Cosmic inflation is dead, long live cosmic inflation!
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware