Samsung unveils 55-inch OLED TV
Samsung plans to continue its TV innovation by becoming the first to offer a “big-screen” TV with OLED technology.
OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology allows for a display to provide crisper pictures, it uses less power, and it is incredibly thin. Picture the slimmed HDTV you’ve seen at Best Buy and imagine a TV that’s even thinner than that.
No comments yet.
- Nissan develops the world’s first SELF-CLEANING car
- Brain sends signals to make us ‘freeze’ when faced with danger, scientists discover
- President Obama Plays Soccer With Japanese Robot Asimo
- Less myelin found in neocortex: the future of the brain?
- Atherosclerosis experiment stops buildup of cholestereol inside blood vessels
- Blood of world’s oldest woman hints at limits of life
- Deaf people get gene tweak to restore natural hearing
- 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2014
- Blue skies on tap, whenever you need them
- Wireless charger system can recharge EVERY phone in your office from 5 metres away
- DNA ‘edited’ to cure liver disease and could be used for Down’s Syndrome
- Rise of the robots: Humans will compete with droids for jobs by 2040, study claims
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware