Samsung unveils 55-inch OLED TV
Samsung plans to continue its TV innovation by becoming the first to offer a “big-screen” TV with OLED technology.
OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology allows for a display to provide crisper pictures, it uses less power, and it is incredibly thin. Picture the slimmed HDTV you’ve seen at Best Buy and imagine a TV that’s even thinner than that.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Italian offers cold fusion promise
- Alicia Douvall: I’ve had so much plastic surgery I can’t smile at my baby
- Mirasol lives, 1.5-inch display is coming ‘soon’
- Is pink lighting the future of farming?
- Google’s Conversational Search Blows Apple’s Siri Away
- IBM Watson Smartphone Apps Coming Soon
- Xbox One: All The Official Details
- B vitamins may slow the advance of Alzheimer’s
- Stem-cell treatment restores sight to blind man
- Australis – Barren Lands
- Melina Aslanidou – The past remembered (Video Clip)
- A shocking discovery: Zapping the brain with electricity during maths lessons can boost numerical skills by a THIRD
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware