Samsung unveils 55-inch OLED TV
Samsung plans to continue its TV innovation by becoming the first to offer a “big-screen” TV with OLED technology.
OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology allows for a display to provide crisper pictures, it uses less power, and it is incredibly thin. Picture the slimmed HDTV you’ve seen at Best Buy and imagine a TV that’s even thinner than that.
No comments yet.
- Electric currents applied to the brain can boost memory and treat strokes and Alzheimers
- How your SKIN is smarter than you think: Researchers find neurons can carry out advanced calculations to tell the brain exactly how we are being touched
- Samsung May Unveil ‘Quantum Dots’ TV At IFA
- The sports car that runs on SALTWATER: Vehicle goes from 0 to 60mph in 2.8 seconds – and has just been approved for EU roads
- Intel NUC 2.0 range includes two ‘Immersive Gaming’ models
- New Novartis Drug Effective in Treating Heart Failure
- What causes autism? Scientists discover people with the condition have too many brain ‘connections’
- Google’s fact-checking bots build vast knowledge bank
- Young blood to be used in ultimate rejuvenation trial
- Official Destiny – Launch Gameplay Trailer
- Could LIZARDS be the key to regrowing human limbs?
- Samsung PN51F8500 51-Inch Plasma TV Verdict
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware