Red meat consumption linked to early death
A single daily serving, about the size of a deck of cards, appeared to raise the risk of death by 13 percent; a daily serving of processed meat, such as a single hot dog or two slices of bacon, upped the risk of death by 20 percent.
No comments yet.
- First HTC Nexus 9 hands-on video hits the web
- Paralysed fireman Darek Fidyka recovers thanks to UK research
- What Role Does Technology Play in Record Levels of Income Inequality?
- Lockheed Martin fusion reactor breakthrough announced
- Diet fast or diet slow, the same weight piles back on
- ‘Holy grail’ of lighting invented using LEDs that consume 85% less energy
- Not so dark after all! Dark matter particles may FINALLY have been found – and they are coming from the core of the SUN
- Could coconuts be the key to cleaner CARS? Fruit could store hydrogen to power next-generation vehicles
- Lighting cities with cheap, glaring LEDs is a dim move
- Stem cells improve vision enough for horse riding
- First patient treated for Google Glass addiction
- Zero-emission fusion reactor promises ‘cheaper than coal’ energy
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware