Red meat consumption linked to early death
A single daily serving, about the size of a deck of cards, appeared to raise the risk of death by 13 percent; a daily serving of processed meat, such as a single hot dog or two slices of bacon, upped the risk of death by 20 percent.
No comments yet.
- 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2014
- Blue skies on tap, whenever you need them
- Wireless charger system can recharge EVERY phone in your office from 5 metres away
- DNA ‘edited’ to cure liver disease and could be used for Down’s Syndrome
- Rise of the robots: Humans will compete with droids for jobs by 2040, study claims
- A neuromorphic-computing ‘roadmap’
- Creating spontaneous ‘cell’ division in artificial cell models
- Wolfenstein: The New Order 30 Minute Gameplay Footage Released
- Next Thunderbolt chip to double bandwidth, add device charging
- Quantenna promises 10Gb/s Wi-Fi in 2015
- Was the Gospel of St Luke ‘written’ by MARY, Jesus’ mother?
- An iPad Mini Case with Shape Shifting Buttons Will Make Typing on a Touch Screen Much Faster
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware