Red meat consumption linked to early death
A single daily serving, about the size of a deck of cards, appeared to raise the risk of death by 13 percent; a daily serving of processed meat, such as a single hot dog or two slices of bacon, upped the risk of death by 20 percent.
No comments yet.
- Quantenna promises 10Gb/s Wi-Fi in 2015
- Was the Gospel of St Luke ‘written’ by MARY, Jesus’ mother?
- An iPad Mini Case with Shape Shifting Buttons Will Make Typing on a Touch Screen Much Faster
- Astronomers discover first planet that could support ALIEN LIFE
- Cows wear BACKPACKS to capture methane emissions
- Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- Samsung’s 28” display serves up single-tile 4K at 60Hz for $800
- Notebook / Laptop MSI GT60 2OD 3K IPS Edition, Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Haswell, 16GB, 750GB + 3x 128 SSD RAID, GeForce GT 780M 4GB, Black – 9.745,73 RON
- Televizor LED LG Smart TV 65UB950V Seria UB950V 165cm argintiu 4K 3D – 15.998,98 RON
- Stem cells debacle: Obokata admits enhancing images
- Was life on Earth kickstarted by electricity on the sea floor?
- Virtuix Omni – Borderlands 2
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware