DARPA’s Cheetah robot sets new speed record
According to DARPA researchers, the robot’s movements are patterned after those of fast-running animals in nature. Meaning, the robot increases its stride and running speed by flexing and un-flexing its back on each step, similar to the sprinting abilities of a real cheetah.
| TG Daily
No comments yet.
- Was life on Earth kickstarted by electricity on the sea floor?
- Virtuix Omni – Borderlands 2
- Watch_Dogs featuring NVIDIA Technologies
- Google patents smart contact lens system with a CAMERA built in
- Google swoops in to beat Facebook in battle to buy Titan Aerospace
- Artificial blood to be tested on humans – and could be used in transfusions by 2035
- LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560×1440 Resolution
- Samsung 55H8000 Curved Full HD LED TV Review
- Televizor Interactiv Curbat LED Samsung 55H8000 – 12000 Lei
- Johammer Elektro-Cruiser
- Google invests in Savioke, another robotics specialist
- Inventor spends millions on RV to take his four year old around the world
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware