If you’re reading this, you’re probably a PC gamer. You’ve probably invested a decent amount of money in a fast graphics card, a decent-sized monitor, and more cheap RAM than you probably needed. I’m willing to bet you’ve also played some of the latest shooters on that gaming rig of yours.
If my description fits you, then you must have realized that your PC can carry much bigger loads than the lightweight Modern Warfare engine and its ilk. The sad truth is that today’s games are developed with six-year-old consoles in mind, and they look the part, too. High-end gaming PCs are roughly an order of magnitude more powerful power than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Playing Modern Warfare 3 on the PC is a bit like taking a Ferrari to go grocery shopping; as flashy as it might look, the resources at hand are being woefully underused.
None of that should be news to you. The question is, what happens next?
New helicopter-style drones with 1.8 gigapixel colour cameras are being developed by the US Army.
- Sony KD-65X9005 review
- We can regenerate! Researchers reveal our ribs regrow if damaged – and say the same could be true for our entire skeleton
- Mice given human brain gene learned tasks faster
- Boeing reveals HEL MD laser weapon that can target drones through fog and wind
- Scientists find exactly how our body clock works – and say discovery could mean the end of jetlag and even help fight cancer
- Strati 3D Printed Electric Car
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has the best display ever used in a smartphone
- Watermät – Bullit (Official Music Video)
- A soft ‘wearable robot’ exosuit to increase stamina for soldiers and civilians
- Watch the U.S. quit smoking over 40 years
- How Even More Apple Devices Could Get Sapphire Screens
- Ultimate human stem cells created in the lab
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware