Qualcomm’s Mirasol Display Tech Ships In Kyobo E-reader
Wait, what? Mirasol? On a product? It’s true! Qualcomm’s fabeled display technology is finally being showcased on a shipping product, the Kyobo-branded e-reader. Unfortunately, it seems to be restricted to South Korea alone for the moment, but at least this serves as proof that Mirasol is more than just a figment of someone’s imagination. It’s designed specifically to be read and used outdoors, in bright sunlight, and the battery should last for “weeks” in typical usage.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Star Wars-style moving holograms are no longer lightyears away after breakthrough in 3D technology
- LG says mass production of flexible displays will begin this year
- Naked mole rats reveal why they are immune to cancer
- Deep learning in the human brain
- Is “Deep Learning” a Revolution in Artificial Intelligence?
- Microsoft Makes Speech Recognition Smarter For Users In U.S
- New type of stem cell helps your fingers regenerate
- Did we eat the Neanderthals? Dramatic new theory claims we may have devoured early man
- New flying dinosaur fossils found in China shed new light on how birds evolved
- New Artificial Heart to Be Tested
- IMFT boss expects 2D flash to scale down to 10 nanometers
- The quadcopter that doubles as an off-road car: Is this the future of transport?
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware