Qualcomm’s Mirasol Display Tech Ships In Kyobo E-reader
Wait, what? Mirasol? On a product? It’s true! Qualcomm’s fabeled display technology is finally being showcased on a shipping product, the Kyobo-branded e-reader. Unfortunately, it seems to be restricted to South Korea alone for the moment, but at least this serves as proof that Mirasol is more than just a figment of someone’s imagination. It’s designed specifically to be read and used outdoors, in bright sunlight, and the battery should last for “weeks” in typical usage.
No comments yet.
- Newegg takes pre-orders for Samsung’s first 3D Pro SSD
- A fly-inspired miniature microphone
- Only a TENTH of human DNA does something important – and the rest is just ‘junk’
- Primordial soup that spawned life 4 billion years ago is STILL in our cells, scientists claim
- Experts Say Autonomous Cars Are Unlikely to Master Urban Driving Anytime Soon
- How to prevent diseases of aging
- New Asus 802.11ac router can top 1.7Gbps
- Worm neuron hack to probe the mysteries of our brains
- New technique could boost internet speeds tenfold
- Nokia’s latest 4G smartphone Lumia 1520 uses Assertive Display by Apical
- Do black holes EXPLODE when they die? Theory claims they become white holes
- Has the mystery of proton ‘spin’ been solved?
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware