Qualcomm’s Mirasol Display Tech Ships In Kyobo E-reader
Wait, what? Mirasol? On a product? It’s true! Qualcomm’s fabeled display technology is finally being showcased on a shipping product, the Kyobo-branded e-reader. Unfortunately, it seems to be restricted to South Korea alone for the moment, but at least this serves as proof that Mirasol is more than just a figment of someone’s imagination. It’s designed specifically to be read and used outdoors, in bright sunlight, and the battery should last for “weeks” in typical usage.
No comments yet.
- What causes autism? Scientists discover people with the condition have too many brain ‘connections’
- Google’s fact-checking bots build vast knowledge bank
- Young blood to be used in ultimate rejuvenation trial
- Official Destiny – Launch Gameplay Trailer
- Could LIZARDS be the key to regrowing human limbs?
- Samsung PN51F8500 51-Inch Plasma TV Verdict
- Netgear R8000 Nighthawk X6 AC 3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router Review
- Adaptive Material Inspired By Octopus Skin
- Neuromorphic ‘atomic-switch’ networks function like synapses in the brain
- Earth is in overdraft just EIGHT months into the year: We’ve now exhausted our natural budget for land, trees and food, warn campaigners
- Scientists bypass spinal column non-invasively to trigger walking
- Sharp’s one-bezel Aquos Crystal smartphone is headed to the US
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware