Nvidia debuts Project Kal-El in Barcelona
“In addition to taking the wraps off Kal-El, the company offered a glimpse of its mobile (Tegra) road map, which includes projects Wayne, Logan, and Stark – each slated for launch in a “steady one-year cadenc
” over the next three years.
“You might well ask, what on earth can be done with the nearly 100x improvement in performance over Tegra 2 that Stark will provide in 2014?
“[Well], our customers and partners have already indicated that they’re confident they can use everything we give them,” said Rayfield. “
No comments yet.
- Sony Xperia Z3X Specifications Rumored
- Everyday drugs could give extra years of life
- Massive electrode array system will do first large-scale network recording of brain activity
- MIT researchers design ‘perfect’ solar absorber
- First Ebola case diagnosed in US confirmed by CDC
- Is the cure for acne lurking in our ARMPITS? Sweat-eating bacteria could help clear complexions
- Beer can make you SMARTER – but only if you drink 3,500 pints a day
- Swastika and rings among symbols etched into Khazakhstan landscape
- Facebook’s internet-providing drones could be in use by 2018
- Is this our earliest ancestor? Bizarre round 600-million-year-old fossils may be the remains of the world’s oldest creatures
- New breast cancer drug cocktail shows ‘unprecedented’ boost to patient’s lifespan
- Samsung Launches SD590C 27-Inch Curved LED Monitor |
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware