Nvidia debuts Project Kal-El in Barcelona
“In addition to taking the wraps off Kal-El, the company offered a glimpse of its mobile (Tegra) road map, which includes projects Wayne, Logan, and Stark – each slated for launch in a “steady one-year cadenc
” over the next three years.
“You might well ask, what on earth can be done with the nearly 100x improvement in performance over Tegra 2 that Stark will provide in 2014?
“[Well], our customers and partners have already indicated that they’re confident they can use everything we give them,” said Rayfield. “
No comments yet.
- Artificial skin grown in laboratory for first time
- Nissan develops the world’s first SELF-CLEANING car
- Brain sends signals to make us ‘freeze’ when faced with danger, scientists discover
- President Obama Plays Soccer With Japanese Robot Asimo
- Less myelin found in neocortex: the future of the brain?
- Atherosclerosis experiment stops buildup of cholestereol inside blood vessels
- Blood of world’s oldest woman hints at limits of life
- Deaf people get gene tweak to restore natural hearing
- 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2014
- Blue skies on tap, whenever you need them
- Wireless charger system can recharge EVERY phone in your office from 5 metres away
- DNA ‘edited’ to cure liver disease and could be used for Down’s Syndrome
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware