Nvidia debuts Project Kal-El in Barcelona
“In addition to taking the wraps off Kal-El, the company offered a glimpse of its mobile (Tegra) road map, which includes projects Wayne, Logan, and Stark – each slated for launch in a “steady one-year cadenc
” over the next three years.
“You might well ask, what on earth can be done with the nearly 100x improvement in performance over Tegra 2 that Stark will provide in 2014?
“[Well], our customers and partners have already indicated that they’re confident they can use everything we give them,” said Rayfield. “
No comments yet.
- Brain stimulation gives you will to persevere
- Sorry chaps, your brains aren’t made for multi-tasking: But women are hard-wired to juggle jobs
- New app Be-Bound lets users access the internet anywhere in the world for FREE
- RF Safe-Stop disables a vehicle’s engine remotely using radio beams
- Eurocom Panther 5D – Notebook Review
- A Prosthetic Hand That Sends Feelings to Its Wearer
- Hubble traces subtle signals of water on hazy worlds
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- E Ink Introduces Fina E-Reader
- Motorola to start 3D-printing ‘modular’ mobiles that customers can put together like Lego
- Humans evolved after a female chimpanzee mated with a pig
- Goldfrapp – Annabel
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware