Nvidia debuts Project Kal-El in Barcelona
“In addition to taking the wraps off Kal-El, the company offered a glimpse of its mobile (Tegra) road map, which includes projects Wayne, Logan, and Stark – each slated for launch in a “steady one-year cadenc
” over the next three years.
“You might well ask, what on earth can be done with the nearly 100x improvement in performance over Tegra 2 that Stark will provide in 2014?
“[Well], our customers and partners have already indicated that they’re confident they can use everything we give them,” said Rayfield. “
No comments yet.
- Driverless ‘robo-cars’ guided by radar and lasers on UK roads next year despite fears over safety
- Myriad 2, Movidius’ Next-Gen Vision Processor
- Researchers unveil phones, tablets and computers that can automatically correct for poor vision
- DNA-testing for crime scene investigations will soon identify criminals in a matter of HOURS
- Solar Cells Cool Themselves To Increase Efficiency
- Making a great “mobile first” app, the right way
- Lenovo’s beast of a smartphone, the K920, to be announced August 5th, full specs now available
- ‘Epigenetic’ gene tweaks seem to trigger cancer
- Workout while you work: The $199 elliptical trainer designed to fit under your desk
- Atlast (literally)! Nasa to build the world’s most powerful telescope – and it could be our key to finding alien life
- Newegg takes pre-orders for Samsung’s first 3D Pro SSD
- A fly-inspired miniature microphone
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware