Biomega NYC, LDN Urban Commuters
“Recently, Biomega worked with Puma not only on various bikes but to launch a website. Now Biomega has announced they will release two new urban commuters, the NYC and LDN.
Biomega brought in two artist to design the respective bikes. Ross Lovegrove designed the LDN, and Danish design group KiBiSi took on the NYC model. One thing both bikes will have in common is a belt drive, and integrated mudguard.
The Biomega LDN frame is made of carbon fiber sheets, that are layered for a stiff and light one piece monocoque commuter frame. The form is similar to a wishbone, while all parts of the drive (systems and steering). The split towards the forks was added for two reasons: to lighten the bike, and to hang from a wall.
Biomega NYC takes a page out of the CPH book, but the difference is the NYC uses a smooth carbon fiber belt drive. Although a classic silhouette, the NYC utilizes a integrated front mudguard within the aluminum down tube.”
No comments yet.
- Button Press Delivers Instant Orgasm
- Soaring drug deaths turn focus on anti-overdose drug
- Boy Hears For First Time Thanks To Brain Implant
- The futuristic car inspired by TURTLES: Super-strong 3D printed design could take to the road in 10 years
- Dyson Launches Second-Gen Air Multiplier Bladeless Fans
- China To Deploy Drones To Deal With Pollution
- 3-D Printing Blood Vessels into Artificial Tissues Could Eliminate Need for Donor Organ
- Human Longevity Inc. launched to promote healthy aging using advances in genomics and stem-cell therapies
- How to generate new neurons in brains, spinal cords of living adult mammals
- Mop robot iRobot Braava 380 – 1329 Lei
- World’s first manned RC Helicopter flight
- Improving solar power’s efficiency
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware