Biomega NYC, LDN Urban Commuters
“Recently, Biomega worked with Puma not only on various bikes but to launch a website. Now Biomega has announced they will release two new urban commuters, the NYC and LDN.
Biomega brought in two artist to design the respective bikes. Ross Lovegrove designed the LDN, and Danish design group KiBiSi took on the NYC model. One thing both bikes will have in common is a belt drive, and integrated mudguard.
The Biomega LDN frame is made of carbon fiber sheets, that are layered for a stiff and light one piece monocoque commuter frame. The form is similar to a wishbone, while all parts of the drive (systems and steering). The split towards the forks was added for two reasons: to lighten the bike, and to hang from a wall.
Biomega NYC takes a page out of the CPH book, but the difference is the NYC uses a smooth carbon fiber belt drive. Although a classic silhouette, the NYC utilizes a integrated front mudguard within the aluminum down tube.”
No comments yet.
- Samsung’s 28” display serves up single-tile 4K at 60Hz for $800
- Notebook / Laptop MSI GT60 2OD 3K IPS Edition, Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Haswell, 16GB, 750GB + 3x 128 SSD RAID, GeForce GT 780M 4GB, Black – 9.745,73 RON
- Televizor LED LG Smart TV 65UB950V Seria UB950V 165cm argintiu 4K 3D – 15.998,98 RON
- Stem cells debacle: Obokata admits enhancing images
- Was life on Earth kickstarted by electricity on the sea floor?
- Virtuix Omni – Borderlands 2
- Watch_Dogs featuring NVIDIA Technologies
- Google patents smart contact lens system with a CAMERA built in
- Google swoops in to beat Facebook in battle to buy Titan Aerospace
- Artificial blood to be tested on humans – and could be used in transfusions by 2035
- LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560×1440 Resolution
- Samsung 55H8000 Curved Full HD LED TV Review
- Blogs RO
- Famous Quotes
- Food recipises
- IT Hardware